All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from George: A Sketch The Fee for each and every representation of this play by Amateurs is half a Guinea, payable in advance to - Messrs. Samuel French, Ltd., 26, Southampton Street, Strand, London or their authorized representatives. No performance may be given unless a written permission has first been obtained. All the costumes, wigs and properties used in the performance of plays contained in French's list may be hired or purchased reasonably from Messrs. Charles H. Fox, Ltd., 27, Wellington St., Strand, London. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Harold Kenyon Gornall
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.