Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionRowland presents a framework in which early Civil War command can be viewed without direct comparison to that of the final two years. Only by understanding how very different were the context and nature of the war facing McClellan, as opposed to Grant and Sherman, can one discard the traditional 'good general - bad general' approach to command performance and view McClellan's career with a clearer perspective.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Rowland is an instructor of history at the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh. His articles have appeared in Civil War History, Catholic Historical Review, Eire-Ireland, and Journal of American Ethnic History.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Rowland
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.