All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn a career that paralleled the emergence of the United States as an international power, Marshall was a participant in every significant event contributing to the nation's status as a superpower. From his first combat duty in the Philippines at the turn of the century, through both World Wars, into the cold war and the Korea conflict, Marshall was a key figure in devising and implementing U.S. military strategies and foreign policies. Stoler emphasizes the years 1939-1951, while Marshall served as World War II army chief of staff, special presidential representative to China, secretary of state at the beginning of the cold war, and Korean War secretary of defense.
- Author(s)Mark A. Stoler
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication01/02/1989
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleTwayne's twentieth-century American biography series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwayne Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.