All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe question of whether or t George Eliot was what would w be called a feminist is a contentious one. This book argues, through a close study of her fiction, informed by examination of her life's story and by a comparison of her views to those of contemporary feminists, that George Eliot was more radical and more feminist than commonly thought.
- Author BiographyJune Szirotny has taught English at the University of Missouri, Stanford University, Queens College, and the University of Illinois, USA. She has published a number of articles on George Eliot.
- Author(s)June Szirotny
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.