All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe career of historian, bibliographer and librarian George Parker Winship (1871-1952) combined curatoraship and scholarship to a degree that seems remarkable today. He championed the the primacy of the role of rare books in American higher education and played an active role in promulgating enthusiasm for fine printing among collectors.
- Author BiographyRoger Stoddard is the former Curator of Rare Books in the Harvard College Library and Senior Curator in Houghton Library of the Harvard College Library.
- PublisherHoughton Library,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/09/2005
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Library,U.S.
- Content Note5halftones, 4line drawings
- Weight172 g
- Width167 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byRoger Stoddard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.