All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing new readers to some of history's most interesting and important people, these biographies focus on the pivotal episodes that show what kind of person the subject is (or was) and how he or she came to be famous. Although written in a story format, these books are t fictionalized accounts. A chrology of major events follows the story, along with a brief summary of the subject's life.
- Author(s)Andy Carter,Carol Saller
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/02/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleOn my own biography
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lance Paladino
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest Age7-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.