All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Washington is often called the father of our country. He beat the odds to lead the Continental Army to victory in the Revolutionary War, served as first president of the United States, and then retired from public life to farm Virginia's largest plantation. In this groundbreaking new series, DK brings together fresh voices and DK design values to give readers the most information-packed, visually exciting biographies on the market today. Full-color photographs of people, places, and artifacts, and sidebars on related subjects add dimension and relevance to stories of famous lives that students will love to read. Modern scholarship and a variety of narrative approaches give today's reader a chance to explore the extraordinary world of George Washington. This new way of looking at classic subjects creates a unique reading experience that breathes life into the book-report and summer-reading repertoire. Supports the Common Core State Standards.
- Author(s)Lenny Hort
- PublisherDK Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDK Biography (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorling Kindersley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.