All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of 83, retired butcher George Nicoleau is about to set off on the greatest adventure of his life. George and his neighbour Charles have long dreamt of a road trip, driving the 3500 kilometres that make up the stages of the Tour de France. And w that George's over-protective daughter has gone to South America, it's time to seize the moment. But just when he feels free of family ties, George's granddaughter Adele starts calling him from London, and he finds himself promising to text her as he travels around France, although he doesn't even kw how to use a mobile. George is plagued by doubts, health worries and an indifference to modern techlogy. And yet - might the journey still prove to be everything he had hoped for?
- Author BiographyCaroline Vermalle writes in French and in English. She worked as a producer for the BBC prior to becoming a writer. She is currently somewhere around the globe, traveling with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Caroline Vermalle
- PublisherGallic Books
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGallic Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byAnna Aitken
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.