All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains abstracts of the intestate records of the fifty-seven Georgia counties formed before the 1832 Land Lottery, plus those for Fulton (1853), White (1857), Dawson (1857), and Webster (1853) counties. Besides the name of the deceased and the dates of the various court papers, information in the abstracts includes the names of the administrators, sureties and guardians (often relatives of the deceased), names of the surviving spouse and children, the names of orphan children and heirs, and, where a will is recorded, the names of the legatees!
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.