All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgia O Keeffe (1887 1986) was one of the foundational figures of American modernism and a pioneering woman in the arts. Widely celebrated and recognized for her flower paintings and Southwest landscapes, O Keeffe is revealed in full in this new book. With superb plates of more than 200 works, it ranges from well-kwn masterpieces to the abstractions, nature studies, and New York City scenes that have captivated new generations of art lovers. It includes essays from prominent art historians, among them Sarah Greeugh, who explores the artist s legendary personal and aesthetic partnership with Alfred Stieglitz; Griselda Pollock on O Keeffe and feminism; and Cody Hartley on O Keeffe and the American landscape. Accompanying the first major O Keeffe retrospective exhibition in this century, Georgia O Keeffe is the definitive volume for our time on one of America s most beloved and influential artists.
- Author BiographyTanya Barson is curator of international art at Tate Modern. She lives in London.
- PublisherHarry N. Abrams
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width241 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.