All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisaster preparedness and response management is a burgeoning field of techlogical research, and staying abreast of the latest developments within the field is a difficult task. Geotechnical Applications for Earthquake Engineering: Research Advancements has collected chapters from experts from around the world in a variety of applications, frameworks, and methodologies, and prepared them in a form that serves as a handy reference and research guide to practitioners and academics alike. By protecting society with earthquake engineering, the latest research can make the world a safer place.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byT. G. Sitharam
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.32Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.