Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionGathered in these two volumes is the legendary Luftwaffe aircraft: the Messerschmitt 109 and 110, the Focke-Wulf 190 and the jets that appeared at the end of the conflict. More than 600 color profiles detail a wide variety of insignia and camouflage paints. Together, these two books are an augmented compilation (new photographs, new profiles) and an improvement on the previous editions published in the series Aircraft & Drivers. THIS BOOK IS IN ENGLISH.
- Author BiographyDominique Breffort, editor of the journal WingMasters, is a passionate historian with 30 years of knowledge on his subjects.
- Author(s)Dominique Breffort
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectTransport: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content NoteHighly illustrated
- Weight862 g
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.