All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the partnerships between Britain's famed redcoats and the foreign corps that were a consistent and valuable part of Britain's military endeavors in the eighteenth century. While most histories have portrayed these associations as fraught with discord, a study of eyewitness accounts tells a different story.
- Author BiographyMark Wishon is a Lecturer on Eighteenth Century Europe and Modern Britain at the University of California San Diego, USA, and a recent graduate from University College London, UK. His research interests include immigration, the Atlantic World and all aspects of English and British history.
- Author(s)Mark Wishon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleWar, Culture and Society, 1750-1850
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.