All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWittlinger takes a fresh look at German national identity in the 21st century and shows that it has undergone considerable changes since unification in 1990. Due to the external pressures of the post-cold war world and recent domestic developments, Germany has re-emerged as a nation which is less hesitant to assert its national interest.
- Author BiographyRUTH WITTLINGER is Senior Lecturer in Politics, School of Government and International Affairs, University of Durham, UK. She has published widely on post-unification Germany, European integration, British perceptions of Germany and the Germans and politics and literature.
- Author(s)Ruth Wittlinger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.