All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with full-color photographs, this fun and practical guide gives you everything you need to make your relationship with your German Shepherd even better. Inside, you'll find: Characteristics to look for when choosing a German Shepherd; a list of supplies you'll need; advice on grooming, feeding, and training; a chart to keep track of important information. In addition, a bonus DVD shows you how to teach your furry friend basic commands and tricks, correct inappropriate behaviors, and understand his or her unique personality.
- Author BiographyLiz Palika is an award-winning author with more than 40 books to her credit, including All Dogs Need Some Training , The Ultimate Dog Treat Cookbook , Purebred Dog Rescue Adoption , Senior Dogs For Dummies , and several titles in the Your Happy Healthy Pet series.
- Author(s)Liz Palika
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleHappy Healthy Pet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.