All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA fundamental question for IR is whether the value system of liberalism can be universalized, or if, in fact, the illiberal reality of international politics systematically rules out such a universalisation. The book addresses this issue by focusing on the rise and fall of a specific liberal project supported by influential German intellectuals.
- Author BiographyROBBIE SHILLIAM is Lecturer in International Relations at the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. Prior to this he was the Hedley Bull Junior Research Fellow at the University of Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Robbie Shilliam
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.