Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionGerman women writers of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries have been the subject of feminist literary critical and historical studies for around thirty years. This volume, with contributions from an international group of scholars, takes stock of what feminist literary criticism has achieved in that time and reflects on future trends in the field. Offering both theoretical perspectives and individual case studies, the contributors grapple with the difficulties of appraising 'n-feminist' women writers and genres from a feminist perspective and present invative approaches to research in early women's writing. This inclusive and cross- disciplinary collection of essays will enrich the study of German women's writing of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and contribute to contemporary debates in feminist literary criticism. Anna Richards is Lecturer in German at Birkbeck College, University of London. Helen Fronius is College Lecturer in German at Keble College, University of Oxford.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLeeds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width173 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnna Richards,Helen Fronius
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.