Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're celebrating 'Oktoberfest,' skiing the Alps or exploring your German heritage, you'll have more fun if you can speak the language! 'GERMAN in 10 minutes a day' teaches you everything you'll need to make your travel experiences extraordinary. Order a round of 'Bier,' ask for directions, and make new friends, entirely in German! This program is a complete, hands-on language learning experience and your passport to this wonderful culture.
- Author BiographyKristine K. Kershul blends her experience as a teacher, world traveler and language scholar to create a playful, innovative way to learn and use a new language. Teacher As an expert linguist, Kristine spent ten years teaching German at universities in the United States and in Europe. World Traveler An adventurous spirit, Kristine has explored more than 100 countries, from Bhutan to Zimbabwe, and almost every exotic locale in between. She understands the problems that all travelers encounter, regardless of which country they are visiting. She knows first-hand how languages can open doors to new adventures, new friends and different cultures. Language Scholar Kristine completed her undergraduate and graduate studies while living in Heidelberg, Germany. She then received a second Master's Degree from the University of California in Santa Barbara and subsequently, did her Doctoral studies in Medieval German Languages and Literature. In addition to German, she also speaks a number of other languages ranging from Arabic to Swahili. A Colorful Background Kristine's fascination for languages began as a child growing up in a tri-lingual household in Oregon, where Croatian, Danish and English were spoken. Kristine's natural gift for languages opened doors outside the academic world. She worked as a bilingual travel guide in Europe and later, as a translator at the U.S. Embassy in Germany. On A Personal Note Kristine's passion for travel, foreign languages and new cultures continues to take her around the world. One never knows where she'll venture to next - Namibia, Laos or Guyana. Kristine is a licensed pilot, a certified diver and an avid downhill skier. She enjoys competitive horseback riding and playing the piano. She makes her home in both Seattle, Washington and in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Author(s)Kristine K. Kershul
- PublisherBilingual Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBilingual Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight410 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.