All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarina Oster takes you on a joyful, at times whimsical, yet always informative, eyewitness round trip of the amazing country of Germany, covering some of the absolute highlights, from rth to south, sharing photos that are sure to inspire (Kindle Edition - Full Colour). In this highly personal travel story/guide, the reader join in on the fun as the author along with her loving partner Sven, embark on a winding journey through the valleys of the Moselle and Rhine Rivers, scattered with castles and vineyards, enjoy a glass or two of sparkling German white wine, move on to the stunning medieval town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber - where she is proud to get to kw some of its hospitable people in personal interviews. The couple get lost, go around in circles, but at last find their way to the famous Castle of Neuschwanstein, The Eagle's Nest, Berlin, the coast of the Baltic Sea and everything large and small in between - discovering hidden gems t kwn to the regular tourist, getting captivated by the culture, the complex history, the sagas, legends and magnificent nature of this diverse country.
- Author BiographyCarina Oster, Swedish free-lance writer of several magazines, teacher and mother of three, has a passion for travel, art and history in a manner almost resembling obsession. With a neverending curiosity, constantly exploring new places and meeting the people in them, she shares her thoughts on what she discovers, as well as personal reflections on life in general. After completing literary studies at Linnaeus University, Vaxjo, Sweden, her love for Shakespeare intensified - a love she has no problem combining with an equally large fascination for the classic daytime drama.
- Author(s)Carina Oster
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $14.98New
- AU $12.54New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.95
- AU $32.12Trending at AU $32.63
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $57.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $25.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.