All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
About this product
- DescriptionCulture Smart! provides priceless nuggets of cultural information on Germany t found in a standard guidebook. Whether you are looking to secure a business deal, enrich your travels, or simply better understand Germany, its people and customs, Culture Smart! provides the information in a clear and highly readable guide. Rather than get bogged down with where to stay, where to eat, and where to go; provide yourself with the kwledge of what makes the country tick and experience Germany as a local. Culture Smart! provides rare insights, and practical guidance, into cultures. The values, behaviour and customs of peoples have been formed over centuries which is why the unique information in Culture Smart! guides do t date in the same way as ordinary travel guides. Culture Smart! enables you to step into a world untouched by other guidebooks.
- Author BiographyBARRY TOMALIN is an English writer and trainer with a BA in Anthropology and Linguistics from the University of London. He has thirty years experience of education and training in France. Fluent in French, he has lived in France, Algeria, and in Francophone Africa, and has trained business students and diplomats. He is currently a module leader on the MA program in Media, Technology, and Culture Studies at the University of Westminster, London.
- Author(s)Barry Tomalin
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCulture Smart! S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/06/2015
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight168 g
- Width112 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.