All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative analysis of an old and new EU Member State's perceptions of and contributions to EU security and defence. This book focuses on change and continuity in both countries' defence policies and where convergence and divergence has occurred. This has important implications for the EU's effectiveness as an international security actor.
- Author BiographyLAURA CHAPPELL is Lecturer in European Politics at the University of Surrey, UK. Her research interests include German and Polish security and defence policies and the Common Security and Defence Policy including the EU Battlegroup Concept, the European Security Strategy, Permanent Structured Cooperation in Defence, EU operations and strategic culture.
- Author(s)Laura Chappell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.