All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from the dual perspective of today's leaders and of Germans living at the time, Germany in the Nineteenth Century offers a very readable account of the volatile political, ecomic, and social history of Germany at a crucial period of her modern development. Special features of the book include a detailed account of the literary market in which German writers operated and of the history of women's lives and emancipation.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Emerita Professor at Trinity College, Dublin University, Eda Sagarra is Pro-Chancellor of Dublin University and Chair of the Irish Research Council (Humanities and Social Sciences). She received her master's from the National University of Ireland, her Ph.D. in German literature from the University of Vienna, and her D. Litt. from Dublin University. Dr. Sagarra has taught German language, literature, and history at Manchester and Dublin universities and is the author of a dozen books on German and Austrian history and literature.
- Author(s)Eda Sagarra
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill. and tables
- Weight440 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.