All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCan American companies learn to operate like German Mittelstand manufacturers? Find the answer to this question in Germany's Ecomic Renaissance.
- Author BiographyJack Ewing is European Economics Correspondent for The International New York Times, based in Frankfurt, Germany. He has spent more than 20 years covering German business and economics, including a decade at BusinessWeek magazine. He holds a master's degree in history from Trinity College, USA.
- Author(s)Jack Ewing
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.