All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow would Europe have looked if Nazi Germany had been victorious in World War II? Between 1933 and 1945, Hitler developed a vision for an infrastructure, architecture, race, labour force and Lebensraum - the acquiring of 'living space' - among many other plans. Some of these were implemented during his leadership as the German Wehrmacht expanded the Nazi sphere of influence, but what were the unrealized plans for a Europe dominated by the Third Reich? A racially based order would have been established across European Russia, with former German soldiers running farms worked on by slave labour. Germany and Japan were to carve up the Soviet Union and Asia between them. Berlin was to be rebuilt as Germania, a world capital city designed on grandiose, neo-classical lines. Arranged in chapters covering topics such as leadership, war, physical infrastructure, empire building, race, culture and weaponry, Germany's Secret Masterplan in World War II reveals the true scale of Hitler's vision for a Greater Germany and a world dominated by the Nazi ideology. Packed with easy-to-understand maps, diagrams, graphs and illustrations, Germany's Secret Masterplan in World War II is an essential reference guide for anyone interested in modern European history.
- Author BiographyDr Chris McNab is a writer and editor specialising in military history, with a major research interest in the evolution of modern manoeuvre warfare. He has written or contributed to numerous titles, including Campaigns of World War II, Order of Battle: German Kriegsmarine, Order of Battle: German Luftwaffe, World War II Data Book: The Third Reich, 1933-45 and World War II Data Book: The SS, 1923-45.
- Author(s)Chris McNab
- PublisherAmber Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmber Books Ltd
- Width208 mm
- Height264 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.