All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe book chronicles the Occupation Loan that was forcibly obtained by the Third Reich from the Greece in 1942-1944 and demonstrates why Greece's claim for the repayment of the loan is still valid. To overcome the absence of a rmal debt agreement between the two countries, various assessments of its current value are presented and discussed.
- Author BiographyNicos Christodoulakis is Professor of Economic Analysis in the Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), Greece, and a Research Associate with the Hellenic Observatory at the London School of Economics, UK. His recent titles include the books Economic Theories and Crises, and Euro or Drachma? on the choices currently faced by the Greek economy. During 2002-2003, he served as Minister of National Economy and Chairman of the Eurogroup.
- Author(s)Nicos Chistodoulakis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.