All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeronimo Stilton travels back in time to help the young Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, who is the target of the Pirate Cats' latest nefarious plan! The fiendish felines are in 18th Century Italy to steal musical scores by Mozart before he can perform at a historic concert. Will Geronimo and friends stop them in time? Or will the Pirate Cats change history forever?
- Author BiographyBorn in New Mouse City, Mouse Island, Geronimo Stilton is Rattus Emeritus of Mousomorphic Literature and of Neo-Ratonic Comparative Philosophy. He is the director of The Rodent's Gazette, New Mouse City's most widely read daily newspaper.Stilton was awarded the Ratitzer Prize for his scoops on The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid and The Search for Sunken Treasure. He has also received the Anderson 2001 Prize for Personality of the Year. One of his bestsellers won the 2002 eBook Award for world's best ratling electronic book. In 2006 he won the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards and in 2008 he won the Cartoomics prize 'Beyond Comics'. His works have been published all over the globe.In his spare time, Mr. Stilton collects antique cheese rinds. But what he most enjoys is writing books where he tells his fabmouse adventures!
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Geronimo Stilton
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.