All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most comprehensive books on the Hebrew language, it covers all aspects, including word roots and derivatives, prefixes and suffixes, syntax and pronunciation. Filled with features, like historical background on the Hebrew language and grammar, this is an indispensable resource for the study of ancient languages and Biblical texts.
- Author(s)Wilhelm Gesenius
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleDover Language Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight617 g
- Width177 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byThe late E. Kautzsch
- Translated byA. E. Cowley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.