All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionGestational Diabetes Mellitus is becoming an increasingly prevalent disease as obesity and other chronic diseases are on the rise. It requires careful and informed clinical management as the care received during pregnancy affects t only perinatal health but the risk of developing type 2 diabetes even decades into the future, in both the mother and the child. From epidemiology and pathophysiology to diagsis and management, covering recent breakthroughs in research and up-to-date developments in clinical practice, Gestational Diabetes During and After Pregnancy offers the reader a comprehensive and current look at Gestational Diabetes. Anyone involved in the research, public health or clinical aspects of Gestational Diabetes will find this volume a valuable aid in consolidating all recent developments regarding this disease.
- Author BiographyCatherine Kim, MD MPH is an Assistant Professor of Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Michican Medical School, MI, USA.Assiamira Ferrara, MD PhD is a Research Scientist at the Kaiser Permanente Northern California, CA, USA.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight835 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAssiamira Ferrara,Catherine Kim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.