All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are involved in marketing and sales, employed in business, government, or an association, on the front line with customers, heading up a department, entire organization or any other area of influence, the ability to effectively connect to the needs of others dramatically impacts profitability, productivity, motivation and more. Get Along with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere is your one stop guide to finding all the information you need on a daily basis to communicate effectively and build lasting personal and professional relationships today, next week and next year.
- Author BiographyArnold Sanow, MBA, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional---less than 525 in the world) is a business, communications and people skills expert. He works with his clients to assist them in building a positive, productive and profitable organization. Arnold accomplishes this through keynotes, seminars, training, facilitations and consulting focusing on; communication, interpersonal skills, persuasion, getting along, customer service, presentation skills, team building and other business and personal development topics. He has delivered over 2,500 interactive, entertaining and content driven paid presentations to more than 500 different companies, governmental agencies and organizations throughout the world. He is asked back to speak by more than 90% of his clients. He is the author/co-author of 5 books to include, Marketing Boot Camp, Get Along with Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime, the Charisma Card Deck and tapes such as Keeping Customers For Life: 37 Proven Solutions. He is a frequent guest in the media to include the CBS Evening News, ABC World Morning News, Wall St. Journal, USA Today, Time Magazine, etc. He has been the President of the Business Source, Inc., a business development and training firm since 1985 and was an adjunct professor at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Arnold Sanow,Sandra Strauss
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width169 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.