All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn employment recruiter's inside guide to planning a successful job search. Dedicated to helping job hunters really hunt for the career they want with the company they want. -Learn how to use a recruiter's insider tips to create an attention winning resume - Understand how the real hiring process works and what employers and recruiters dislike. - Discover job hunting techniques that maximize job opportunities while networking, at professional events and job fairs - Learn interviewing skills and techniques to impress and understand what employers really seek during the interviewing process.
- Author BiographyAnastasia Zoldak began her career as a human resource professional specializing in the recruitment of technologists, financial professionals and scientists. She has recruited employees for a wide range of companies, from small start up firms to fortune 50 corporations. In 2000, she decided to take her vast business and recruiting experience and became a contract employment recruiter. In 2007, she decided to explore new career opportunities using the skills she developed in business so she decided to share her knowledge by becoming a freelance writer.
- Author(s)Anastasia Zoldak
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.