Get Hired Fast!: Tap the Hidden Job Market in 15 Days by Professor Brian Graham (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Job Search Technique Most Recommended by Top Career Counselors You lost your job six months ago. You've emailed 90 resumes. You've scoured the job boards and the help wanted ads. You've called recruiters, old bosses, former coworkers...but thing. You're scared. You're beginning to think there are jobs out there. But there ARE jobs. And you can get one of them--if you're willing to try the job search technique that most people are too timid to try. If you're one of 9 million Americans looking for a job, you don't want to go 12 to 24 months without a job offer (as many do). The trick is to tap into the hidden job market--where 90 percent of the jobs really are! Get Hired FAST! shows you how to use a direct-calling strategy that will generate at least three interviews in three weeks. It gives you a 15-day Action Plan, complete with charts, scripts, and other tools that will enable you to use the direct-calling technique like a professional. This -holds-barred book also includes insider advice on how to ace the interview once your calling strategy pays off, negotiate the best offer, and keep the job once you get it. Get Hired FAST! shows you where and how to identify key contacts in target companies, how to uncover crucial data about target companies, how to script calls to hiring managers in advance--and handle any scenario, from voicemail to conversations with contacts' staffers.
- Author BiographyBrian Graham is the founder and managing partner of Brian Graham & Company, a search firm based in San Diego, CA. He has held contract recruiting roles for clients in the oil, telecommunications, and technology sectors and corporate-level recruiting management positions with ADP, Sequent Computer Systems (now part of IBM), and Spring Corporation. Mr. Graham has more than a decade of experience in staffing on a corporate or independent basis and has managed recruiting teams. In addition, he has conducted management courses on Interview Skills Training and Behavioral Interviewing and is an AIRS (Advanced Internet Recruiting Strategies) alumnus. He lives in San Diego, CA.
- Author(s)Professor Brian Graham
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.