All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionA gorgeous children's activity series that explores a wide range of artists' work while encouraging children to develop their own skills and techniques, Get into Art! is perfect for active young artists of all abilities. The book features twelve artworks, superbly reproduced, with information about the work and the artist. Lift the flap to reveal an art project inspired by the work. Get into Art! Places explores a fascinating array of places from swy landscapes to mountains to busy street scenes, from artists as diverse as Van Gogh, Canaletto, Hokusai and Magritte. Each artwork is paired with an art activity for children to do themselves. Art projects are varied, intriguing, clearly explained and will act as a springboard for plenty of artistic experiments. Readers can combine their practical activity and creativity with the discovery of a wealth of fine art.
- Author BiographySusie Brooks has a first class history of art degree and has worked as an editor and writer of children's non-fiction and picture books for over ten years. She's an artist herself and sometimes runs art workshops with young children. She lives in Edinburgh. Get into Art: Animals was the winner of the British Book Design and Production Awards 2013 (Children's Trade category).
- Author(s)Susie Brooks
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleGet into Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/02/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width236 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.