All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore your creative side with the cool tasks in this book! Rian Hughes will show you how to: Make words look like their meanings Use serifs to give your words 'funny feet' Create a maze made from letters Draw fancy initials and mograms Design logos And much more...so Get Lettering!
- Author BiographyRIAN HUGHES (devicefonts.co.uk) is a graphic designer, illustrator, comic artist, author, and typographer. From his studio, Device, he has produced watches for Swatch, Hawaiian shirts, logo designs for Batman and Spiderman, an iconoclastic revamp of british comic hero Dan Dare, and collaborated on a set of six children's books with Geri Halliwell. A retrospective monograph, Art, Commercial was published in 2002. Recent books include Cult-ure: Ideas can be Dangerous and Lifestyle Illustration of the 60s , and his comic strips have been collected in Yesterdays Tomorrows , which was launched recently at the ICA, London.
- Author(s)Rian Hughes
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Kinkajou
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.