Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.68+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's autumn 2008 and Matt Freeman is having a very bad day. Stuck in Canary Wharf, he's overwhelmed by shoddy merchandise, hollow corporations and broken promises. Later that night, things only get worse when he drops in on his girlfriend, Bobbie, a fashion PR and reality TV show fanatic. As his London life spirals murderously out of control, Matt is forced to seek out old flames and consider North Korean business ventures. Sneered at by sales assistants, abused by cabbies and mugged by his own dreams, he searches for a final means of escape.
- Author BiographyHenry Sutton was born in Norfolk in 1963. After training as a journalist he worked for a number of national newspapers and magazines. He is the author of five previous novels, including Gorleston, Flying and Kids' Stuff, and a collection of short stories, Thong Nation. He also teaches creative writing at UEA and lives in Norwich with his family.
- Author(s)Henry Sutton
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight193 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $13.83Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $22.59
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $20.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.