All listings for this product
About this product
Astonishing answers to unspoken questions revealed!
A one sitting page turner that answers, in simple terms, the basic questions for job search, interviews and questions, job procurement and all the necessary preparedness the beginning job searcher needs; to a review for the professional. It is a parable story about an average family, with some interesting hidden slogans for the reader to find. The story reads quickly and is educationally stimulating for all ages.
- Author(s)D E Kessler Bs Ma
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.