All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionGet Out of Mind Jail is written for those who are absolutely committed to create a better life for themselves and those around them. Its ideal reader implicitly understands that you create your life and influence your destiny by what you focus your eyes and ears on. Its readers may t have yet embarked on a transformation journey, but they re weary from life s constant challenges and are curious for new methods.
- Author BiographyReverend Nicholas Barrett is a renowned performance coach, author and speaker specializing in the areas of mental and human development. He is host to groundbreaking radio show New Dimensionson the Voice America network. After losing both his parents tragically in close succession, Rev Nicholas has moved forward with even greater strength and faith, dedicating his life to helping others on their walk to purpose and victory.
- Author(s)Reverend Nicholas Barrett
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.