All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun-filled guide inspires kids to get out of the house and explore the great outdoors where they can discover the wonder and amazement of the world around them, whether in their backyard, across the country, or around the world. Full of fun activities, kids will learn how to make backyard bird baths, explore their local state parks, participate in an outdoor community event, and much more. Activities for every season, spring, summer, winter, and fall will be included to keep kids engaged all throughout the year. And some rainy day actitiveis will also be presented. Fun facts, lists, and sidebars supplement activities to help put information into geographic, scientific, and/or historical context, to help kids dig deeper and learn more.
- Author BiographyNANCY HONOVICH is an editor and children's book author. She lives in New York City. RICHARD LOUV (Introduction) is the bestselling author of Last Child in the Woods and founder of the Children & Nature Network.
- Author(s)Julie Beer,Nancy Honovich
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byRichard Louv
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.