All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids can quilt! Best-selling author Angela Walters and her daughter, Cloe, join forces to teach preteens and teens the basics of quiltmaking. The dynamic mother-daughter duo guides kids step by step through prepping and finishing their very first quilt. Readers will tackle 14 projects to keep or give as gifts, including stylish bedroom decor, such as pillow covers, rugs, and T-shirt quilts. Angela's eye for design and her approachable teaching style is the perfect complement to Cloe's kid-approved fabric choices and projects. With skill-builders and plenty of how-to photos, your kids can finally bring their imaginative creations to life!
- Author BiographyAngela Walters has quilted for fabric designers, authors, and pattern makers and has been published in numerous books and magazines. While she loves traditional quilting, her niche is quilting innovative designs on modern quilts. She lives in Kansas City, Missouri. To learn more, visit quiltingismytherapy.com.
- Author(s)Angela Walters,Cloe Walters
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content Note272 colour illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width202 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.