All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Jetty. She is just starting fourth grade. Jetty likes: karate, cartwheels, reading, and cookie dough ice cream. Jetty dislikes: girlie girls, anything pink, and writing in complete sentences! Jetty writes about these things as well as her recent ADHD diagsis in her diary. Although starting fourth grade with ADHD is tough - with new rules, more schoolwork, and new classmates - Jetty is able to see the bright side as she works with her parents, teacher, and doctor to find a happy medium where she can feel like herself!
- Author BiographyJeanne R. Kraus has worked in the Broward County School System for over 30 years as an elementary reading specialist, classroom teacher, and gifted teacher. Her special expertise is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Her lifelong interest was inspired by her son, Cory, who at six years old, was diagnosed with ADHD. Mrs. Kraus is a frequent speaker at schools, conferences, and workshops for parents, teachers, and children. She has written two other books published by Magination Press: Cory Stories: A Kid's Book About Living With ADHD and Annie's Plan: Taking Charge of Schoolwork and Homework.
- Author(s)Jeanne Kraus
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.