Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to help parents help their children to develop the core skills they need to do well in their classes and to perform at grade level on standardized tests. Mathematics and reading comprehension are the two most important areas where children must learn mastery, and they are also those where students struggle most to attain competance. These targeted books provide expert techniques and practice exercises to bring performance up to speed on state-mandated tests. Regular explanations link the skills in each chapter to the relevance to standardized tests and include practice questions of the type used on the tests.
- Author BiographySandy McConnell received her B.S. and M.A. degrees in education from Shippensburg University and her Principal Certification from Penn State University. She serves on the Lebanon-Lancaster IU 13 Math Committee and presents math manipulative workshops to educators. She has been in education for 21 years, 14 of which have been as a first grade teacher. Series editor Carol Turkington is a health writer, specializing in developmental psychology. She has been a medical writer at Duke University Medical Center, and spent five years as senior writer and editor in clinical and developmental psychology at the American Psychological Association, in Washington, DC. She has published many articles on parenting and health in national publications including Parents, Psychology Today, Redbook, Good Housekeeping, and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Sandy McConnell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGet Ready
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Out-of-print date05/04/2008
- Content Note1
- Weight350 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.