All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet Set! Flute Tutor Book 1 gives you a fantastic new way to learn the flute, written by Hattie Jolly and Ali Steyr. Designed to help musical development right from the first lesson through to Prep Test level, this course covers the key elements of musical learning and is packed with tunes and ideas to support and inspire beginner flautists. Get Set! Flute Tutor Book 1 gives you a fantastic new way to learn the flute. Written by Hattie Jolly and Ali Steyr, it is designed to help musical development right from the first lesson through to Prep Test level. The course covers the key elements of musical learning and is packed with tunes and ideas to support and inspire beginner flautists. Elements such as te learning, rhythm, pitch, and style are all covered, and there are plenty of opportunities to turn theory into practice with a range of fun pieces. The colour illustrations both engage pupils and enhance technical understanding, and the steady and carefully graded progression ensures satisfying and successful development across the key elements of music. The accompanying CD has full performances of all pieces in the book, to assist players as they learn to perform their first pieces. Simple and stylistic pia accompaniments are also included, as printable PDFs on the CD.
- Author BiographyHattie Jolly is an experienced flute tutor and performer, and has brought her specialist knowledge to Get Set! Flute. Hattie has taught at music summer schools and run masterclasses for Trinity College of Music, and now teaches music at a number of schools across Hertfordshire and North London. Ali Steynor is a composer, performer, and music teacher, and has written and arranged a host of pieces in a range of styles for Get Set! Flute. Ali specialises in piano and violin, and has written the piano accompaniments for the Pieces book.
- Author(s)Ali Steynor,Hattie Jolly
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Weight250 g
- Width225 mm
- Height305 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.