Get Started in Brazilian Portuguese Absolute Beginner Course: (Book and Audio Support) the Essential Introduction to Reading, Writing, Speaking and Understanding a New Language by Tham, Sue Tyson-Ward, Ethel Pereira de Almeida Rowbotham (Mixed media product, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your Brazilian Portuguese language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Brazilian Portuguese in time. Get Started in Beginner's Brazilian Portuguese maps from A1 to A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages. This pack includes a book and an MP3 CD-ROM. You can download the audio files on this disc from your computer to an MP3 player or play the disc in an MP3-compatible CD player. Through culture tes, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Brazilian Portuguese you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life. Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Brazilian Portuguese into use with confidence. Get Started in Beginner's Brazilian Portuguese has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features: -Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals -Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner -Discovery method - figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick -Self-check and test yourself - see and assess your own progress -Personalization - use the language in real situations Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographySue Tyson-Ward has lived, worked and studied in Portugal, and has taught Portuguese for over 15 years. She is a widely published language course author and a keen promoter of all things relating to the Portuguese-speaking world. Ethel Pereira de Almeida Rowbotham was born in Brazil and studied Politics and International Relations before moving to the UK. She's been teaching Portuguese at all levels at the University of Central Lancashire for over 20 years. She also works as an interpreter and translator.
- Author(s)Ethel Pereira de Almeida Rowbotham,Sue Tyson-Ward,Tham
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Portuguese
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.