Get Started in Italian Absolute Beginner Course: (Book and Audio Support) the Essential Introduction to Reading, Writing, Speaking and Understanding a New Language by Vittoria Bowles (Mixed media product, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your Italian language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Italian in time. Get Started in Italian maps from A1 to A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages. This pack includes a four-colour book and an MP3 CD. Through culture tes, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Italian you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life. Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Italian into use with confidence. Get Started in Italian has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features: -Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals -Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner -Discovery method - figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick -Self-check and test yourself - see and assess your own progress -Personalization - use the language in real situations Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyVittoria Bowles taught Italian at the University of Brighton, where she was principal lecturer. She developed many courses including one for English-speaking students to attend Italian universities which won the Unilever prize for innovation.
- Author(s)Vittoria Bowles
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight336 g
- Width146 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.