All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses a simple hands-on approach, which is very accessible and ideal for beginners. It focuses on actually learning the instrument rather than just the dry theory. Throughout the book there are practical exercises which are accompanied by advice and diagrams which make this book clear and easy to follow.
- Author BiographyGillian has taught the piano for 45 years. She studied at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where she gained LRAM (teacher) and AGSM (performer) qualifications. She has taught all ages from 5-85, in state and private schools as well as private tuition.
- Author(s)Gillian Shepheard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.