All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two of the UK's most well-kwn and respected experts in the beekeeping community, this is the definitive, and most authoritative, guide to keeping bees in a city environment.Straightforward, up-to-date, and systematically organized, this book covers everything you might need, whether you're already an urban beekeeper or just starting out. It gives practical and clear information on the essentials that all apiarists need (whether in or out of the city), while covering in detail the particular requirements of urban bees. Specifically designed to be interactive, and easy to use, this at a glance title also features write-in checklists, interactive boxes in which you can record key information and dates, and a calendar that tells you what to do when and reminds you to carry out regular beekeeping tasks.
- Author BiographyClaire Waring has been a beekeeper for 25 years and is Editor of Bee Craft magazine. She is a former General Secretary of the British Beekeepers' Association, and the author or co-author of several books on beekeeping. Adrian Waring, NDB, has been a beekeeper since September 1961 and keeps around 40 colonies. He was until recently General Secretary of the British Beekeepers' Association, and is County Bee Instructor for Northamptonshire. He lectures widely on the subject of bees to audiences of all ages.
- Author(s)Adrian Waring,Claire Waring
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.