All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionLEARN HOW TO WRITE EROTIC FICTION THAT'S HOT UNDER THE COLLAR. Smart, sassy and full of everything you need to kw. This is the ultimate guide to writing - and selling - an erotic vel. It will help you to understand erotica - what it is, and isn't, the subgenres, the conventions, the big do's and don'ts - as well as giving you the inspiration and support you need to actually write. Essentially, over a third of this book contains information on how to sell your book - whether to an agent, to a publisher or directly to the reading public yourself. It features up-to-date insights and advice on self-publishing, both digitally and traditionally, and strategies for self promotion using blogs, social media and reviews. Full of practical tips and creative inspiration from a bestselling velist, this book is all you need to turn yourself into the next EL James. ABOUT THE SERIES The Teach Yourself Creative Writing series helps aspiring authors tell their story. Covering a range of genres from science fiction and romantic vels, to illustrated children's books and comedy, this series is packed with advice, exercises and tips for unlocking creativity and improving your writing. And because we kw how daunting the blank page can be, we set up the Just Write online community at tyjustwrite, for budding authors and successful writers to connect and share.
- Author BiographyJudith Watts is a Senior Lecturer in Publishing at Kingston University and has also worked in traditional publishing houses. She's an editor and a published poet, performing erotic verse for a range of unsuspecting audiences. Mirren Baxter has taught creative writing for years and works with small groups of writers to develop their manuscripts towards publication.
- Author(s)Judith Watts,Mirren Baxter
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight212 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.