All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen travelling, do you want to journey off the English-speaking path, meet people and speak Korean easily? If so then you need to Get Talking. Through 10 common scenarios plus culture and travel advice, you'll learn the skills for understanding and the confidence to speak Korean in just 10 days. Practise the most frequent words and expressions for: -greeting people -eating out -taking a taxi -asking for directions -going to see a movie -shopping for food -going to a department store -going to a bar -feeling ill -taking a trip including booking into a hotel. You'll progress in your understanding of naturally-paced conversations, be able to personalize the language through interactive role-plays and perfect your pronunciation to sound more natural. This absolute beginner Korean course contains an MP3 CD. You can download the audio files on this disc from your computer to your MP3 player or play it in an MP3 CD player. Also included is a handy phrasebook and a PDF coursebook for reading and writing practice. Get Talking Korean in Ten Days maps to A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages. Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyRobert Vernon has a background in English language learning materials development at Cambridge University Press and Korean publisher Pagoda SCS. He spent three years living in Korea where he also worked as an English teacher. He co-authored the bestselling TOEIC Clinic Beginner Plus, a billingual Korean-English book, aimed at learners preparing for the English language TOEIC test. Kyung-il Kwak has an MA in International Trade and works for a South Korean multinational electronics company operating in Europe. She has a background in teaching Korean to learners of all levels.
- Author(s)Kyung-Il Kwak,Robert Vernon
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight112 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time231
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.