All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the downturn in our ecomy and the staggering number of people looking for work, this book will show you how to get the perfect job for yourself using some unconventional methods. These methods are shown by example, in the form of various emails chains between me (the instigator) and recruiters (idiots). Warning: Many of these advanced job-seeking techniques I help you employ are intended for the sophisticated reader. Consequently this book will use strong language such as ballbag, bitch, and ass-clown. In addition, adult concepts including Rusty Trombone and Dirty Sanchez have been used to help communicate and clarify ideas to the recruiter.
- Author BiographyAnthony has been a software architect and developer for over 20 years. He lives in Cold Spring Harbor, NY with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Anthony C Alcamo
- PublisherGofurther Corporation
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGofurther Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.