All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides advice on how to prepare for the examination and how questions should be approached to obtain the highest marks. With more than 350 questions, preparation tips and extensive answer explanations, it is the definitive resource for those attempting the DRCOG. The book is comprehensive and authoritative: written by an experienced author and overseen by a well-respected expert in the field. It is the essential revision guide for those preparing for this examination.
- Author(s)Madhavi Kalidindi,Rekha Wuntakal
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGet Through
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAntony Hollingworth
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.