All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for psychiatric trainees sitting the CASC component of the MRCPsych exam. Written by authors with recent exam experience and long-term expertise in the field, the text provides 175 stations closely matched to the subjects that appear in the actual exam, along with concise sypses and guidelines for how to target your revision to enable recall of the most relevant information.
- Author BiographyMelvyn Zhang is a Core-Trainee 3 at the National Healthcare Group. Cyrus Ho is a Specialist Registrar at the National University Hospital, Singapore. Roger Ho is an Assistant Professor and Education Director of the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore. Basant K Puri has widespread experience in authoring textbooks and in teaching postgraduate psychiatric trainees.
- Author(s)Basant K. Puri,Cyrus S. H. Ho,Melvyn W. B. Zhang,Roger C. M. Ho
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGet Through
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note169 black & white tables
- Weight738 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.